To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services that are carried out by our certified expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.
Oil helps in lubricating cooling and cleaning the internal engine components. With time, motor oil becomes contaminated. When it is time for al lube, oil, or filter change, bring your car to us!
Turn to DJ's Auto RepairFor All of Your Auto Repairs & Vehicle Maintenance Needs
Since 1994, DJ’s Auto Repair has provided motorists in the Sherwood, AR 72117 area with comprehensive auto repair services that include General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services and Towing, Transmission & Drive Line Services. Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time.
We are conveniently located for your service and maintenance needs and we are qualified to repair and service all domestic and imported vehicles using parts that are equal to or exceed the standards of those parts originally used by the manufactures. We are definitely the cost- effective alternative to car dealership servicing for all scheduled maintenance of your personal or company auto, pickup or truck. Regardless of where it was built, we will service your vehicle and still maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
DJ’s Auto Repair is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on getting the services or repairs on your vehicle right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. So drop your auto, SUV, or truck off today and allow us to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle.
For a high-performing vehicle, trust DJ’s Auto Repair with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, please contact us by phone at 501-834-3000 or send us an email. We also invite you to learn more about our dedication to you, our valued customer.
Customer ServiceWe Take Care of You Right!
Today’s cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech marvels with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers, unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more efficiently than models of years past.
But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way:
Do your homework before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service.
- Read the owner’s manual to learn about the vehicle’s systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
When you think about it, you know your car better than anyone else. You drive it every day and know how it feels and sounds when everything is right. So don’t ignore its warning signals.
Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
- Note when the problem occurs.
- Is it constant or periodic?
- When the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up?
- At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
- When did the problem first start?
Once you are at our location, communicate your findings.
- Be prepared to describe the symptoms.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give us.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Just as you would with your physician, tell us where it hurts and how long it’s been that way, but let the technician diagnose and recommend a remedy.
Stay involved. . . Ask questions.
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for laymen terms if needed.
- Don’t rush the technician to make an on-the-spot diagnosis. You may ask to be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and costs before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand all shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Leave a telephone number where you can be called.
You Don't Have to Take Our Word for It!Here's what some of our satisfied customers have to say about DJ's Auto Repair:
These guys went WAY above and beyond the call of duty for ANY business!! I cannot say enough about how DJ and his dad bent over backwards to ensure that I got home to GA safely and on time! THANK YOU!! I wish you were here in my town. I will recommend you to everybody I meet in Arkansas.Alysia Brogdon
DJ’s has been my sole auto experts for the last 10 years. I wouldn’t trust my little Mustang or any other car I might own to ANYBODY ELSE! Their service is fast, reliable & reasonable. They have bailed me out of car trouble on more than one occasion with understanding & patience! They explain the repair in detail, but in a manner that I can understand & answer all my questions. They are THE BEST, HANDS DOWN!!! Thanks, Dan, for providing your service! You guys ROCK!!!Darlene F